The guide to using customer feedback to grow your SaaS
Here's the Customer Feedback Playbook on growing your SaaS business. Strategy, tactics, templates, tools, and more.
If you want a playbook on how to use feedback to grow, you're in the right place. Here's where you'll find strategy, tactics, templates, scripts, tools, expert interviews, and more.
This is a work in progress, so subscribe to get the next posts as they drop.
Table of Contents
- Why you should collect and use customer feedback to drive product development
- How to organize user feedback
- How to set up a customer feedback system
- Where should you gather customer feedback from?
- How do others collect customer feedback (with examples from the wild)
- What should you tell customers when they ask for a feature?
- Seven reasons to not collect feedback with a public voting board
- When to ask users for feedback in the SaaS customer journey
- Five teams to collect product feedback from in a SaaS company
- How to collect feedback received over the phone or video chat
- How to painlessly centralize customer feedback
- How to automate collecting customer feedback
- When and what kind of customer feedback should you track
- How to share customer feedback with Product Management team and other stakeholders (devs, execs, etc)
- What questions should you ask when you're asking for feedback?
- How to organize your customer feedback to be useful?
- How to prioritize customer feedback on your product roadmap?
- How much time should you spend on customer features vs. “strategic” features?
- How to use customer feedback to build a good feature
- How to track customer-requested features through your development pipeline
- How to close the loop on customer-requested features
- How Junior employees can wield undue influence over the product roadmap
- How and why Customer Success should drive more of your product roadmap