Track customer feedback. Build better software.
Keep and prioritize a single list of feature requests
Ditch the spreadsheets and Trello boards. Only put features into your issue tracker once you're going to build them.
With a single list you can:
- Compare how many customers asked for a feature
- Compare the cumulative MRR for each feature
- Sort and filter feature requests by customer plan or MRR, priority, effort, tags, keyword, and more
Collect product feedback without leaving your tools
Tight integrations and a Chrome Extension means no tool or context switching
Support, Success, and Sales teams can send customer feedback to Savio just by tagging a conversation in their support tool or CRM. No Savio account required.
Save customer feedback to Savio when you:
- tag a message in Intercom, Zendesk, or Help Scout
- tag product-related closed/lost deal reasons in Hubspot
- share feedback from Slack
- send an email to Savio, or use the Savio Chrome Extension or API
- set up a public voting board
Drill into feature requests to read related customer feedback
All the feedback about a specific feature request is at your fingertips.
No more digging through email, spreadsheets, your CRM, Google Docs (or other tools) to learn what your customers want you to build.
- Quickly contact customers to validate problem and solution
- Read the conversation in the source tool (Intercom, Help Scout, etc) to get more context if necessary
- See each customer's MRR and Plan
- Close the loop with customers once you launch the feature they requested
Powerful filtering to build for the customer segments you care about
Not all feature requests are created equal. Don't treat them like they are.
Filter feature requests by customer plan, MRR, and any other customer attributes you care enough about to send to Savio. You can show feature requests from:
- "lighthouse" customers
- Customers in a certain geography
- Free, trialing, active, or cancelled customers
- Customers with lots of expansion revenue potential
- Enterprise (or SMB) customers
- Users with different roles (admins, non-admins, account owners, etc)
Collect feedback from your (optional) Public Voting Board
See public requests alongside those from your support tool and CRM
With a Savio public voting board you can:
- Launch a self-serve channel to collect feedback in just a couple of minutes
- Engage your customers in public discussions about what and how to build features they need
- Choose the features to gather public feedback on - features aren't all public by default.
- Collect unbiased feedback by hiding vote counts and displaying your public list in random order
Close the loop with customers and reduce churn
This close the loop workflow is a breeze.
- See who requested features you shipped so you can close the loop with them
- Quickly notify any number of requesters with a few clicks
- Notify even faster with an email template
- BCC your CRM to track who you contacted
- Set replies go to your help desk
- Keep track of which customers have been notified