Track customer feedback. Build better products.
Keep and prioritize a single list of feature requests
Ditch the spreadsheets and Trello boards. Only put features into your issue tracker once you're going to build them.
With a single list you can:
- Compare how many customers asked for a feature
- Compare the cumulative MRR for each feature
- Sort and filter feature requests by customer plan or MRR, priority, effort, tags, keyword, and more
Centralize product feedback with no disruption to your teammates
Your support and sales teams can send customer feedback to Savio just by tagging a conversation in their support tool or CRM. No Savio account required.
Save customer feedback to Savio when you:
- tag a message in Intercom or Help Scout
- share feedback from Slack
- send an email to Savio, or use the Savio Chrome Extension or API
- tag conversations in Zendesk or Hubspot CRM
Drill into feature requests to read related customer feedback
All the feedback about a specific feature request is at your fingertips.
No more digging through email, spreadsheets, your CRM, Google Docs (or other tools) to learn what your customers want you to build.
- Quickly contact customers to validate problem and solution
- Read the conversation in the source tool (Intercom, Help Scout, etc) to get more context if necessary
- See each customer's MRR and Plan
- Close the loop with customers once you launch the feature they requested
Powerful filtering to build for the customer segments you care about
Not all feedback is created equal, so we don't treat it like it is.
Filter feature requests by customer plan, MRR, and any other customer attributes you care enough about to send to Savio.
For example, other Savio customers can see feature requests from:
- "lighthouse" customers
- Customers in a certain geography
- Free, trialing, active, or cancelled customers
- Customers with lots of expansion revenue potential
- Enterprise (or SMB) customers
- Users with different roles (admins, non-admins, account owners, etc)