Painlessly track feature requests for your Product Team
Focus on helping your customers, not digging through spreadsheets or Trello boards.
Track feedback without leaving your support tool
Centralize customer feedback in Savio for your Product Team to review. Send feedback to Savio when you:
- Tag it in Intercom or Help Scout
- Save it with a Chrome Extension
- Email it to a secret Savio email address
- Send it from a Slack channel
See how to send Savio feedback from 👇Help Scout or Intercom
Tag a conversation to send it to Savio
Quickly centralize your feedback
Better than Trello or a Spreadsheet
Savio is purpose-built for tracking feedback, which means:
- You don't leave your support tool to track feedback
- No digging through rows or cards to upvote the right feature
- Feedback is automatically saved with the customer and account
- See a note in your support ticket that links to tracked feedback in Savio (if it's been tracked)
- No Savio account necessary for support reps if you track feedback from Help Scout or Intercom
- You can quickly email all customers telling them you built their feature (coming soon)
All your feature requests in one place
With all your feature requests in one place:
- Quickly see what your most popular feature requests are
- Share possible solutions with your Product team
- See requests sorted by cumulative customer revenue
- See feature requests by person or account
Centralize, sort, and filter your feature requests
Click to the source tool to read the whole conversation
PMs can get all the context in the source conversation
In Savio, your Product Managers can click through to the source tool to read the full conversation
If your PM needs to clarify the feedback, they can either ask the customer directly, or leave you an internal note to ask the customer on their behalf
A Product Management Platform
for Customer-Obsessed Teams
B2B SaaS teams use Savio to centralize customer feedback
and create evidence-based roadmaps
Log Product Feedback
Centralize feedback in one place.
Prioritize your most valuable features.
Build your Roadmap
Get stakeholder buy-in on product plans.
Close the Loop
Lower churn and win more deals.