Tag conversations to send them to your Product team
No more spreadsheets or digging through Trello cards. Focus on answering support emails.
Help Scout, meet Savio
Tag your conversation. Send it to Savio. Profit.
Start tracking features requests in Help Scout in 10 seconds
How it works:
- Your PM will pick a Help Scout tag that Savio will listen for
- When a customer sends good product feedback into Help Scout, apply this tag to the conversation
- Savio will pull in the conversation for your Product Managers to act on
👋 Toodles, spreadsheets. Hello, supporting customers.
No need to use another tool to track feature requests for your Product team. Just:
- Add your pre-defined tag to a conversation
- Savio pulls it in for your Product Managers
- You get back to helping your customers
- You don't even need a Savio account
Ensure customer feature requests reach your Product Team
Savio adds a private note when you tag a conversation.
That way, you can be 100% sure your feedback arrived safely for your Product Managers to read.
All the context for your Product Team. Without the hallway conversations.
In Savio, your Product Managers can click through to the full Help Scout conversation.
If your PM needs to clarify the feedback, they can either ask the customer directly via Help Scout, or leave you an internal Help Scout note to ask the customer on their behalf.
Share user requests with your Product team - backed up with data
Use Savio to
- Centralize and organize product feedback from your customer-facing tools (with no disruption)
- Quickly understand feedback trends and features your key customer segments need
- Share feedback with your product team
- Close the loop with your customers