Tag Feature Requests in Zendesk for your Product team
Build evidence about the features your customers need to influence your product roadmap
Zendesk, meet Savio
Tag your conversation. Send it to Savio. Profit.
Start capturing Zendesk feedback in 10 seconds
How it works:
- Pick a Zendesk tag that Savio will listen for
- When a customer sends a feature request to Zendesk, apply this tag to the conversation
- Savio will pull in the conversation for you to organize and share with Product
Track Feature Requests without switching tools
No need for spreadsheets or Trello boards. Here's how you track requests with Savio:
- Add your pre-defined tag to a conversation
- Savio pulls in the Feature Request
- You can focus on delighting your customers
- You don't even need a Savio account to tag feedback
Ensure feature requests get tracked
Savio adds a private note in Zendesk when you tag a conversation.
That way, you can be 100% sure your feedback arrived safely for your team to share with Product later.
Customer context and verbatims - accessible at light speed
The full Zendesk conversation is just a link click away.
Your Product team can read the customer's actual words if they need more context than what was sent to Savio.
Share user requests with your Product team - backed up with data
Use Savio to
- Centralize and organize product feedback from your customer-facing tools (with no disruption)
- Quickly understand feedback trends and features your key customer segments need
- Share feedback with your product team
- Close the loop with your customers