Act on product feedback locked up in Help Scout
No more spreadsheets, digging through Trello cards, or meetings.
Help Scout, meet Savio
Tag conversation. Send it to Savio. Profit.
Start using Help Scout feedback in 10 seconds
How it works:
- You pick a Help Scout tag that Savio will listen for
- When a customer sends good product feedback into Help Scout, your support team should add this tag to the conversation
- Savio will pull in the conversation for you and your Product team to act on
No more CSVs. Just an organized stream of product feedback to use.
No need to use other tools to act on feedback. Here's how it works:
- Support adds your pre-defined tag to a conversation
- Savio pulls it in for your Product team
- You can prioritize, sort, and filter your feedback
- Your support reps don't even need Savio accounts
Support can feel confident their feedback will reach you
Savio adds a private note when support tags a conversation.
That way, support can be 100% sure the feedback arrived safely for you to read.
Get all the context. No more hallway conversations.
In Savio, you can click through to the full Help Scout conversation.
If you need to clarify the feedback, you can either ask the customer directly via Help Scout, or leave support an internal Help Scout note to ask the customer on your behalf.
Use ALL your qualitative customer feedback. Build better software.
Use Savio to: