Effortlessly centralize customer feedback from Microsoft Dynamics.
No more spreadsheets or digging through Trello cards. No more fighting with endless tags or labels.
Get back to supporting customers.
Microsoft Dynamics, meet Savio
Don't let valuable customer feedback stay locked up in Microsoft Dynamics. With the click of a button in Microsoft Dynamics you'll consolidate customer feedback in Savio and make data driven product decisions.
Use the Savio Chrome Extension to quickly send feedback from Microsoft Dynamics directly into Savio.
👋 See ya, spreadsheets. Hello, supporting customers.
Start capturing Microsoft Dynamics feedback in 10 seconds.
How it works:
- When a customer sends a feature request to Microsoft Dynamics open up the Savio Chrome Extension
- Fill in the feedback
- Add any addtional info including the customer that submitted the feedback
- Submit the feedback to Savio
- Now you've got a single master list of product feedback you can use to make data driven product decisions
Track customer feedback. Build better products.
Keep and prioritize a single list of feature requests.
Ditch the spreadsheets and Trello boards. With Savio you'll be able to easily centralize feedback you receive in Microsoft Dynamics into a single list.
With a single list you can:
- Compare how many customers asked for a feature
- Compare the cumulative MRR for each feature
- Sort and filter feature requests by customer plan or MRR, priority, effort, tags, keyword, and more
All the context for your Product Managers. Without hallway conversations.
Your Product Managers can read the full Microsoft Dynamics conversation from Savio.
If your PM needs to clarify the feedback, they can either ask the customer directly in Microsoft Dynamics, or leave you an internal Microsoft Dynamics note to ask the customer on their behalf.
Capture feedback from more than just Microsoft Dynamics
Collect and organize feedback to move the product in the right direction
Use Savio to: