Act on product feedback locked up in Intercom
No more spreadsheets, digging through Trello cards, or meetings.
Intercom, meet Savio
Tag your conversation. Send it to Savio. Profit.
Start capturing Intercom feedback in 10 seconds
How it works:
- Pick an Intercom tag that Savio will listen for
- When a customer sends a feature request to Intercom, apply this tag to the conversation
- Savio will pull in the conversation for you and your product team to act on
No more CSVs. Just an organized stream of product feedback to use.
No need to use other tools to track feature requests. Here's how Savio works:
- Support adds your pre-defined tag to a conversation
- Savio pulls it in for your Product Managers
- You can prioritize, sort, and filter your feedback
- Your support reps don't even need Savio accounts
Ensure Feature Requests reach your Product Team
Savio adds a private note when support tags a conversation.
That way, support can be 100% sure the feedback arrived safely for you to read.
Get all the context. Without hallway conversations or meetings.
In Savio, you can click through to the full Intercom conversation
If you need to clarify the feedback, you can either ask the customer directly via Intercom, or leave support an internal Intercom note to ask the customer on your behalf.
Use ALL your qualitative customer feedback. Build better software.
Use Savio to: