Effortlessly centralize customer feedback from Zendesk.
No more spreadsheets or digging through Trello cards. No more fighting with endless tags or labels.
Get back to supporting customers.
Zendesk, meet Savio
Every day customers submit tickets in Zendesk with valuable customer feedback and product feature requests. That feedback has the evidence you need to make data driven product improvements. Savio helps you collect and organize that feedback so you can push the product in the right direction.
Use the Savio Chrome Extension to quickly send feedback from Zendesk directly into Savio.
👋 See ya, spreadsheets. Hello, supporting customers.
Start capturing Zendesk feedback in 10 seconds.
How it works:
- When a customer sends a feature request to Zendesk open up the Savio Chrome Extension
- Fill in the feedback
- Add any addtional info including the customer that submitted the feedback
- Submit the feedback to Savio
- Now you've got a single master list of product feedback you can use to make data driven product decisions
Track customer feedback. Build better products.
Keep and prioritize a single list of feature requests.
Ditch the spreadsheets and Trello boards. With Savio you'll be able to easily centralize feedback you receive in Zendesk into a single list.
With a single list you can:
- Compare how many customers asked for a feature
- Compare the cumulative MRR for each feature
- Sort and filter feature requests by customer plan or MRR, priority, effort, tags, keyword, and more
All the context for your Product Managers. Without hallway conversations.
Your Product Managers can read the full Zendesk conversation from Savio.
If your PM needs to clarify the feedback, they can either ask the customer directly in Zendesk, or leave you an internal Zendesk note to ask the customer on their behalf.
Capture feedback from more than just Zendesk
Collect and organize feedback to move the product in the right direction
Use Savio to: