Using Zapier to Collect Customer Feedback
A high quality customer feedback process ensures that all customer feedback flows into one centralized place. This allows you to make the best use of customer feedback to drive product planning. For key channels you want your feedback solution to have high quality native integrations. But what about channels that don’t have a native integration? That’s where a feedback API and Zapier come in!
Key Feedback Channels
Customer feedback comes from many different channels. Key channels include:
- Support team
- Sales team
- Internal teams
- Directly from customers
Depending on the channel the customer feedback likely starts in a different tool. A good customer feedback solution will have navtive integrations that make collecting feedback from that tool completely turn key. Unfortunately no feedback management system will have integrations with every 3rd party tool or with your own software. That’s where having a feedback API and Zapier save the day.
|Native Chrome Extension|
|Directly from customers||Native integrations|
|Ohter 3rd party sources||
Custom in-app forms
|Zapier and API|
For high volume channels like your support team it’s super important that your customer feedback management solution has a native integration to make the process as low friction as possible as this will ensure feedback actually gets passed on.
Sending Feedback to Savio via Zapier
If the tool you are trying to collect feedback from already works with Zapier you can easily send it to Savio. The process involves:
- Creating a new Zap
- Picking the source tool (e.g. Google Sheets)
- Picking the destination (Savio)
You can read more about how to use Zapier to send feedback to Savio here.
Any feedback you send to Savio via Zapier gets all of the same benefits as feedback that has been added to Savio via one of our native integrations. You’ll get the same customer feedback triage process and centralized customer feedback views that you get with all of your other feedback.
Start Tracking Feature Requests Today
- Centralize product feedback from your voting board, Help Scout, Intercom, Zendesk, HubSpot, Slack, or any other tool with Zapier or our Chrome Extension
- Prioritize feature requests by number of votes or total MRR, or for specific customer segments (like all customers on the "Pro" plan)
- Share customer verbatims with your product and dev teams
- Track Feature Request status as your dev team works on them
- And close the loop with customers