Learn about Savio
- Getting Started
- How Savio Works
- Triaging Feedback
- Managing Users
- Closing the Loop
- Voting Boards
- Importing People, Companies, and Attributes
- Connecting Your Support Tool
- Chrome Extension
- Emailing Feedback
- Slack Integration
- Creating Feedback Templates
- Tips for Triaging Effectively
- Managing Custom Attributes
- Canned Filters
- Hubspot Integration
- Importing Historical Data
- Using Savio's API
- Setting “Feedback From”
- Exporting Your Data
- Feature Request Details Page
- Setting Up Savio
- How To Be Successful with Savio
- The Four Problems Savio Solves
- Segment Integration
- Help Scout Integration
- Zendesk Integration
- Intercom Integration
- Salesforce Integration
- Customizing Feature Request List Columns
- Customizing Feature Request Status Options
- Moving Feedback
- Savio's Integrations and Their Features
- → Daily Digest Email
- Running a Product Meeting
- Zapier Integration
- Voting on Behalf of (VOBO)
- Single Sign-On
- Configuring Voting Board Access
- Using Feedback Forms
- The My Feedback Page
- Using Tags
- Filtering Feedback and Feature Requests
- Jira Integration
- Shortcut Integration
- Using the Zendesk App
Savio’s Daily Digest Email
One challenge in being customer-centric is staying up-to-date on what your customers are saying. Savio helps you stay current by sending a Daily Digest email with information on the feedback and feature requests that have been added to your vault over the past day.
In this article, we’ll explain what that email includes and how to change your Daily Digest email settings.
What is in the Daily Digest email?
The Daily Digest email shows you three things.
1. New feedback added in the last 24 hours. It displays the person who provided the feedback, their company, their plan, their MRR, and their verbatim feedback.
2. New feature requests added in the last 24 hours. It displays the feature request title, the count of pieces of feedback assigned to it, and the total MRR of individuals and companies requesting it.
3. The number of pieces of feedback and feature requests in your vault (in total) and the number of pieces of untriaged feedback you have in your inbox.
Note: The daily digest email will only be sent if you have received new feedback or a new feature request in the past day. If you haven’t, the email won’t be sent.
How to unsubscribe
If you no longer want to receive these emails, there are two ways to unsubscribe.
Option 1: Click “Unsubscribe” in the email.
You’ll see a message confirming that you have unsubscribed.
Option 2: Alternatively, you can change your notification settings. Log into Savio, click on “My Settings”, and then click on “Manage Settings” in the “Feedback Digest Email” box.
Then, choose “Don’t notify” from the dropdown menu and click “Update”.
Regardless of which method you use, you will stop receiving the daily digest notifications.
How to re-subscribe
If you want to start receiving the emails again, do the following:
1. Click on “My Settings”, and then click on “Manage Settings” in the “Feedback Digest Email” box.
2. Choose “Daily” from the dropdown menu and click “Update”.
You’ll start receiving the email again on the next day that you receive a new piece of feedback or a new feature request.Last Updated: October 19 2021