Learn about Savio
- Getting Started
- How Savio Works
- Triaging Feedback
- Managing Users
- Closing the Loop
- Voting Boards
- Importing People, Companies, and Attributes
- Connecting Your Support Tool
- Chrome Extension
- Emailing Feedback
- Slack Integration
- → Creating Feedback Templates
- Tips for Triaging Effectively
- Managing Custom Attributes
- Canned Filters
- Hubspot Integration
- Importing Historical Data
- Using Savio's API
- Setting “Feedback From”
- Exporting Your Data
- Feature Request Details Page
- Setting Up Savio
- How To Be Successful with Savio
- The Four Problems Savio Solves
- Segment Integration
- Help Scout Integration
- Zendesk Integration
- Intercom Integration
- Salesforce Integration
- Customizing Feature Request List Columns
- Customizing Feature Request Status Options
- Moving Feedback
- Savio's Integrations and Their Features
- Daily Digest Email
- Running a Product Meeting
- Zapier Integration
- Voting on Behalf of (VOBO)
- Single Sign-On
- Configuring Voting Board Access
- Using Feedback Forms
- The My Feedback Page
- Using Tags
- Filtering Feedback and Feature Requests
Capturing Additional Context Using Feedback Templates
You might want more structure around the feedback that your team puts into Savio. This can help your teams remember to provide context or other details when they submit their feedback.
For example, some people want to ensure that their team includes fields like “Customer Importance” or “Business Value” along with their feedback. Savio’s feedback templates enable that. A feedback template prompts your teammates to include required information when sending feedback to Savio.
In this article, we’ll cover:
How to set your feedback template
1. In Savio, click on your name in the top right corner and select “Settings”.
2. Scroll down to the “Feedback Template” box and click “Manage settings”.
3. Create a template. Most Savio users set their templates by adding headings to guide feedback submitters about which details to include. You can format your template using Markdown.
This template has four headings, guiding the person submitting the feedback to add relevant information. We used hashtags to create headings.
4. Click “Save Template” to apply your changes.
How to use your feedback template
The template is now available when submitting feedback through Slack.
After your team submits a piece of feedback, it’ll land in your feedback inbox and the customer’s comments should be nicely organized into your template headings.
Feedback templates help your teams structure customer feedback in a consistent way.
Power-user tip: use templates to help with triage
Templates are a great way to ensure your customer-facing teams—Sales, Support, or Customer Success—include all the information you need to really understand your customers’ problems. This will help the person who triages your feedback make the right calls and assign the right feature requests.Last Updated: May 11 2021